The College Basketball Invitational is ready to get underway with its field of 16 teams all vying to win a tourney before their seasons come to a close.
The top four seeds in the tournament are George Mason, Tulsa, Western Illinois and Lehigh.
Of course, two of these schools have recent success stories with Lehigh having beat the Duke Blue Devils in the No. 2 vs. No. 15 matchup last year and George Mason going to the Final Four as the 11th seed, beating UConn, North Carolina and Michigan State to get there.
In the CBI, everything gets reseeded after each round, with the higher seed hosting the game.
The first games will take place on Tuesday, March 19:
- George Mason vs. College of Charleston, 7 p.m.
- Vermont vs. Santa Clara, 10 p.m.
- Lehigh vs. Wyoming, 9 p.m.
On Wednesday, March 20, the following games are played:
- Texas vs. Houston, 9 p.m.
- Western Illinois vs. Purdue, 7 p.m.
- North Dakota State vs. Western Michigan, 7 p.m.
- Richmond vs. Bryant, 7 p.m.
- Tulsa vs. Wright State, 7 p.m.
For a complete look at the bracket, please click here.
The quarterfinals will then take place on March 25, followed by the semifinals on March 27. The final is a best-of-three with the games on April 1, 3 and 5.