Arizona blew away Harvard and will be facing either Ohio State or Iowa State in the Sweet 16.
The No. 14 Harvard Crimson would have no Cinderella magic in them on Saturday. The No. 6 Arizona Wildcats ran them out of the gym, 74-51, to advance to the Sweet 16.
The game got out of hand almost as soon as it started, when the Wildcats ripped off a 30-9 run. Harvard didn't make their first field goal until eight minutes into the game. They shot a miserable 7 of 28 from the floor in the first half. Arizona went into halftime up, 40-22. Harvard finished the game making 27.6 percent of its field goals and making just 5 of 18 three pointers.
Mark Lyons had his way with the Crimson, racking up 27 points. Solomon Hill added 13 points and led the Wildcats with 10 rebounds.
The Wildcats will go on to face the winner of Sunday's Ohio State-Iowa State matchup in next week's Sweet 16. Here's the updated bracket for the West Region:
More in College Basketball:
• Saturday's March Madness TV schedule | Sunday's TV schedule
• March Madness: Friday's scores, GIFs and more
• Printable bracket for March Madness
• Chasing Cinderella: Iona's inspiring run
• An oral history of Bryce Drew's epic buzzer-beater
• Full coverage of March Madness