Your ankle is doing better than Babb's is right now.
Anyone who has ever played basketball knows just how ugly a sprained ankle injury can be. As the Iowa State Cyclones battled Ohio State on Sunday afternoon, Chris Babb turned his ankle badly while driving to the rim.
Ouch. Ice and elevation, Chris Babb. Ice and elevation.
The team announced the injury as a sprained left ankle, but he didn't take part in warmups before the start of the second half. Tyrus McGee started in his place.
More in College Basketball:
• Sunday's March Madness TV schedule
• March Madness: Saturday's scores, GIFs and more
• Printable bracket for March Madness
• Chasing Cinderella: Iona's inspiring run
• An oral history of Bryce Drew's epic buzzer-beater
• Full coverage of March Madness