Wichita State is taking over the second half, and leads Louisville 43-32 at the moment.
The Wichita State Shockers are dominating the second half. An 11-2 run gives them a 43-32 margin with 14:16 to go, their biggest lead of the game.
Carl Hall drained a free throw to give the Shockers a 39-31 lead, their biggest advantage of the game since the 8-0 run at the very beginning. They utilized a handful of breakaway shots to extend their run. Meanwhile, the Louisville Cardinals continue to struggle at the free throw line.
Wichita continues to play aggressive basketball, driving for the rim and drawing calls. Fouls are starting to become a factor for Louisville--Russ Smith and Wayne Blackshear have three each.
More in College Basketball:
• 10 things you should know about the Final Four
• Rick Pitino's elusive title
• The 5 things that will decide Louisville-Wichita State
• Jabari Parker and Chicago's new basketball lineage
• Living and playing basketball with cancer
• Andrew Wiggins is the anti-LeBron