Michigan players and loyalists alike felt the pain after the Wolverines let a big first-half lead slip away en route to losing the championship game.
The Michigan Wolverines led by as many as 12 points in the opening half of the 2013 NCAA Tournament championship game, but let it slip away en route to an 82-76 loss to the Louisville Cardinals on Monday night at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Ga.
For more on this game, head over to Card Chronicle and Maize n Brew.
Understandably, there were some sad reactions from Michigan and its loyal followers.
Mouse over images to animate.
More in College Basketball:
• 10 things to know about Michigan vs. Louisville
• Pitino vs. Beilein: A contrast of styles
• 5 thoughts on Final Four Saturday
• Spencer Hall: A field guide to Atlanta
• Louisville, Michigan fans out in full force
• Living and playing basketball with cancer