This does mean excluding many a worthy GIF, such as a player lit'rally getting the logo knocked off his head, Collin Klein's no-look jump pass, Kent State's rare undefended self-safety, one-legged Lache Seastrunk outrunning everyone anyway and Urban Meyer looking at stuff. To the countdown, which is ranked by how much I think you like each one.
25. Are we more impressed with Derek Dooley's hands ...
... or feet?
24. This ended up deciding the game.
Georgia Tech suffered a safety while attempting a touchback, then lost to Miami in overtime.
23. Le'Veon Bell weighs 250 pounds.
And he jumps over so many things, Michigan State fans keep Le'Veon Bell-jumping-over-stuff threads.
22. That dog will, in fact, hunt Kentucky kickers.
21. Matt McGloin, athlete.
20. You shoulda seen the other guy!
The other guy scored 70 points.
19. Big, bad Bowling Green chomps the Swamp.
This is my personal favorite GIF of the year.
18. Never leave us, Chip. Never, ever leave us.
17. Only the second-most dickish thing Tommy Tuberville did this year!
15. A contest-winning SB Nation reader weighs in.
14. Stanford band leader, Trojan Trojan.
After beating USC:
12. Johnny Spastic
11. CATCH OF THE CENTURY OF THE WEEK.
If you've seen one CATCH OF THE DAY OF THE YEAR GIF, you've seen them all. West Virginia's J.D. Woods provides my personal favorite, but Ohio State's Devin Smith and Southern Utah's Cameron Morgan were nice too. NOTE: I did not include your team's catch, because I hate your team.
8. Note the down and distance Colorado faces.
7. Lubbock is watching.
6. Les Miles, digging for fresh ideas.
5. Matt Elam, 2012 national GIF MVP, sees red. Even when it's blue.
4. We interviewed the Ole Miss screaming Marine.
3. Obie wasn't the only orange thing retching!
2. Ace Sanders, possessed pinball.
1. We are all husky Wolfpack fan.
Look through SB Nation's many excellent college football blogs to find your team's community.