Drew Collins from Chuckoliver.net, Adam Kramer of Kegs n Eggs, Vegas bookmaker Todd Fuhrman and myself have returned for another week of college football. We're talkin' about gamblin' because, well, who doesn't love gamblin'?
Week 5 doesn't jump off the page when it comes to matchups, but we do hit on the "big" games and we also make some Big Ten jokes along the way. If the widget below doesn't show up, check out the podcast here.
Some of the games discussed include:
- Ohio State at Michigan State (-3): who is the best player in this game? Bell or Braxton Miller.
- Clemson at Boston College (+10): Will Clemson come out with any semblance of focus?
- Florida State (-16.5) at South Florida: Will the 'Noles have a letdown?
- N.C. State (+3) at Miami: Can Miami stop a competent quarterback?
- Oregon State at Arizona (-2.5): How will Arizona bounce back from a 49-0 loss at Oregon?
- Baylor at West Virginia (-12.5): Will any team play defense?