The Cleveland media is having all kinds of trouble using their sources to figure out who the next coach of the Cleveland Browns will be. Let me help out. So the Browns missed out on Chip Kelly? No worries, there are still two perfect options on the field in Miami wearing headsets, yelling and putting their hands on their hips. If Jimmy Haslam is really looking to instill a new culture in Cleveland, he should go with a winner.
Will it be Alabama's Nick Saban or Notre Dame's Brian Kelly. Let's break it down:
- Knows all the hot Northeast Ohio spots already
- Will run the football with Trent Richardson
- He isn't Pat Shurmur
- Count tha ringzzzzzz
- Bama fans will be mad
- Saban can't win at the next level pawwwwwlllll
- Old man football
- No time for process when you get fired after two seasons
- Not Chip Kelly
- Bama fans will be mad and when SEC fans are mad they sometimes act irrationally and burn/poison stuff
- Last name is Kelly
- Heart is in the Midwest
- Looks like he's from Ohio
- Has God on his side (Tebow to Cleveland? Maybe!)
- The other Kelly
- Will probably draft Manti T'eo and play him at QB
- Purple face might freeze that way in mid-January
- Irish falls behind Polish on Cleveland immigrant rankings
What do you think? Who should be the next coach of the Mistake By The Lake?
Check the national college football scoreboard right here, and look through SB Nation's many excellent college football blogs to find your team's community.