We're not calling him fat though.
Florida State is sticking it to Clemson early in the big showdown at Memorial Stadium, and it's getting to the point that even FSU's big men are getting into the act. Check out this
That's DE Mario Edwards Jr., all 6'3 and 277 pounds of him, taking the fumble to the house from 35 yards out to make the score 17-0. The temptation is to note the 277-pound defensive end streaking to the house and say "FAT GUY TOUCHDOWN"—believe us, we know the temptation—but that is not a fat man. That is a large man.
A very large, fast, athletic, un-fat man.
For Clemson, that's the second turnover of the day by Tajh Boyd, and both resulted in swift scores for the 'Noles. If this keeps up things could get ugly down there.
• Week 8 TV schedule and games to watch
• Up-to-the-minute college football scoreboard
• College football Saturday coverage, from now until BCS rankings come out
• UCF’s Louisville upset could change two BCS spots, not just one
• What if this Playoff committee had to decide on 1998-2012 seasons?
• Daily college football news headlines