Dale Zanine-USA TODAY Sports
The Bulldogs' wide receiver appeared to suffer a serious injury.
The injuries continue for Georgia's skill players, as wide receiver Michael Bennett went down with a right knee injury in the third quarter of the Bulldogs' game against Tennessee Saturday. Bennett will not return in the game.
CBS reported during the broadcast that the injury appeared to be serious. Bennett tore his ACL in the same knee during practice in 2012.
This season, the junior has 13 receptions for 162 yards and two touchdowns. At the time of his injury in 2012, he was the Bulldogs' leading receiver.
Running back Keith Marshall was also injured earlier in the game. Georgia is currently leading the Volunteers by a score of 17-3.
• Your full Week 6 CFB TV schedule guide
• Up-to-the-minute college football scores
• The Eye of Texas: All-access inside the Longhorn Network
• Big games: Ohio State-Northwestern | Washington-Stanford | TCU-Oklahoma
• Video: Iowa State coach goes volcanic on refs
• USC coaching rumors underway