A 7-12 week brings my season record to 111-102 (52 percent, +$259). Yuck. 55 percent is the goal and the line at which a nice profit is made, and I'll need a big run to get back to that mark. Visit OddsShark.com for trends throughout the week.
This is a light week, as many programs are playing guarantee games before traditional rivalry matchups.
Usually, I will discuss games involving ranked teams here, and we can discuss any other games in the comments section. But because of the short card, I'll discuss all of the wagers.
- Baylor has not been a good road team under Art Briles, and Oklahoma State's defense is much improved. While I wish I had the 10-point number available earlier in the week, I will still take this.
- I think LSU will give Texas A&M a big dose of Jeremy Hill, control the tempo, and pull away from the Aggies in Death Valley.
- I have a ton of respect for Minnesota and what it has done this year, but somehow Wisconsin is still underrated. I like the Badgers' ability to hit big plays with the running game.
- Tennessee still has strong line play, and I think Vanderbilt is a tad overvalued here.
- Having seen both Pitt and Syracuse play, I feel that Pitt is considerably stronger and should come away with the win.
- Oklahoma doesn't have much left to play for, and Kansas State continued to hit its stride. I think they'll be more physical than the Sooners in Manhattan.
- Arizona State is much more competent on offense than UCLA, and I think they will be able to spread out the Bruins and move the football.
- Can Ole Miss run the football against Missouri's defense? I think so. Missouri's passing attack does concern me, but how good will James Franklin be in his first game back?
Which wagers are you eying this weekend?