"STOP TACKLING ME! WE ARE ON THE SAME TEAM! THIS IS PRECISELY THE KIND OF BULLS--- I'M TALKING ABOUT!" - Ronald Martinez
The Heisman winner can't wait to leave A&M ... eventually.
Johnny Manziel -- Heisman Trophy winner, first pitch thrower, country music aficionado, fisherman -- is sick of this bullshit and wants out of College Station eventually (image via R/CFB):
Manziel is 20 years old, longs for the burdens of adult responsibility, posted something on Twitter at 1:30 a.m., and quickly replaced it to stop any furor. It was still enough for A&M fans to torch the huts and kill the livestock.
Johnny Manziel will still be at Texas A&M, dealing with bullshit, when it opens its season against Rice on Aug. 31.
More from SB Nation:
• The Devil went to Tennessee: what’s Nick Saban doing here?
• Could adding West Virginia have fixed the ACC’s divisions?
• Roundtable: Is it time for the SEC to go to nine games?
• NCAA 14 team ratings, compared to Football Outsiders’ ratings
• National recruiting coverage
• Today’s college football news headlines