The 2013 NCAA Hockey schedule is moving into its final weeks, and nearly the entire top 20 is in action on Saturday, including North Dakota vs. Denver and Notre Dame vs. Western Michigan in two top 15 matchups.
No. 1 Quinnipiac hosts Brown, and while Brown's 5-8-5 record is a far cry from the Bobcats' 15-1-2, the Bears made a strong effort the first time these two teams met this season, an early February game that ended in a 1-1 tie.
Minnesota, ranked second in the country, face in-state rivals Minnesota-Duluth on Saturday. It's the second of two games between the Gophers and the Bulldogs, with Friday night's meeting between the two teams going to Minnesota, 5-3.
No. 3 Miami takes on Lake Superior, also in the second of two games. There have been some good scraps between the teams this year. They saw each other twice in early December, splitting a pair of games that were both decided by one goal.
A complete listing of top 20 games is below, all times Eastern.
- Brown at No. 1 Quinnipiac, 7 p.m.
- Minnesota Duluth at No. 2 Minnesota, 8:05 p.m.
- No. 3 Miami at Lake Superior, 7:05 p.m.
- No. 5 New Hampshire at Vermont, 4:05 p.m.
- No. 6 North Dakota at No. 10 Denver, 9:05 p.m.
- No. 7 St. Cloud State at Colorado College, 9:05 p.m.
- No. 11 Notre Dame at No. 8 Western Michigan, 7:05 p.m.
- No. 15 Boston University at No. 12 Massachusetts Lowell, 7 p.m.
- No. 13 Yale at Princeton 7 p.m.
- US Under-18 Team at No. 14 Nebraska-Omaha, 8:05 p.m.
- No. 16 Niagara at Mercyhurst, 7:05 p.m.
- No. 19 Dartmouth at St. Lawrence, 7 p.m.
- No. 20 Union at Cornell, 7 p.m.
More from SB Nation: