Stage four of the 2013 Tour de France is in the books, and Simon Gerrans of Australia has taken the yellow jersey after his team, Orica-GreenEdge, won the team time trial in Nice. Gerrans won the Stage three race on Monday, and entered the time trial only one second behind then-leader Jan Bakelants of Belgium.
Gerrans and two teammates, Daryl Impey of South Africa and Michael Albasini of Switzerland, are tied for the Tour lead after four stages, followed by Michal Kwiatkowski of Poland and Sylvain Chavanel of France one second behind.
The final standings for the 25-kilometer time trial stage:
1. Orica-GreenEdge (Australia) - 25 minutes, 56 seconds
2. Omega Pharma-Lotto (Belgium) - one second behind
3. Sky Procycling (Great Britain) - three seconds behind
4. Team Saxo-Tinkoff (Denmark) - nine seconds behind
5. Lotto-Belisol (Belgium) - 17 seconds behind