Nairo Quintana won Stage 20 of the Tour de France, moving up to second place in the overall standings. Chris Froome still holds the lead, though, as he attempts to become the second British cyclist in a row to win the Tour after Bradley Wiggins' win in 2012.
Froome finished in third place on Stage 20, just 29 seconds behind Quintana while extending his lead to over five minutes. Barring something unforeseen, the final run to the Champs-Elysees in Paris on Sunday will effectively be a victory lap. Froome took the yellow jersey in Stage 8 and hasn't given it up since.
The updated Top 10 standings heading into the final stage are included below. The complete standings can be found here.
1. Chris Froome, Sky: 80:49:33
2. Nairo Quintana, Movistar: +5:03
3. Joaquin Rodriguez Oliver, Katusha: +5:47
4. Alberto Contador, Saxo-Tinkoff: +7:10
5. Roman Kreuziger, Saxo-Tinkoff: +8:10
6. Bauke Mollema, Belkin: +12:25
7. Jakob Fuglsang, Astana: +13:00
8. Alejandro Valverde, Movistar: +16:09
9. Daniel Navarro, Cofidis: +16:35
10. Andrew Talansky, Garmin: +18:22