PRESENTED BY Clone490146562_893660388_logo_stb

NFL injury report, Week 6: Robert Griffin III, Aaron Hernandez, Hakeem Nicks among question marks expected to play

Brad Mills-US PRESSWIRE - Presswire

We provide the Week 6 NFL injury report, focusing on pertinent fantasy football players.

The NFL released their final injury report, and while SB Nation provides plenty of individual detail, we also want to provide more comprehensive coverage of the weekly injury report. You can check out our Week 6 injury page and our Week 6 super group.

In the meantime, below is a rundown of the pertinent skill position players from the NFL's Week 6 injury report. Probable means a player has a 75% or greater chance of playing. Questionable means 50-50, doubtful means 25% and out is what it implies.

We'll have updates throughout the morning leading up to kickoffs. If you find yourself looking for specifics on certain players, drop in our Fantasy War Room where we will be answering fantasy questions from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.

Probable

Miles Austin, WR, Cowboys (hamstring)
Jason Avant, WR, Eagles (wrist)
Ramses Barden, WR, Giants (concussion)
Martellus Bennett, TE, Giants (knee)
Sam Bradford, QB, Rams (knee)
Reggie Bush, RB, Dolphins (knee)
Riley Cooper, WR, Eagles (collarbone)
Arian Foster, RB, Texans (knee)
Shayne Graham, K, Texans (right calf)
A.J. Green, WR, Bengals (knee)
Brian Hartline, WR, Dolphins (quadricep)
Percy Harvin, WR, Vikings (hamstring)
Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR, Raiders (concussion)
Stephen Hill, WR, Jets (hamstring)
Sebastian Janikowski, K, Raiders (left groin)
Andre Johnson, WR, Texans (groin)
Taiwan Jones, RB, Raiders (shoudler)
Jeremy Kerley, WR, Jets (illness, finger)
Marshawn Lynch, RB, Seahawks (back)
Ryan Mathews, RB, Chargers (ankle)
Darren McFadden, RB, Raiders (shoulder)
Mewelde Moore, RB, Colts (ankle)
Brandon Myers, TE, Raiders (shoulder)
Adrian Peterson, RB, Vikings (ankle)
Brandon Pettigrew, TE, Lions (knee)
Christian Ponder, QB, Vikings (knee)
William Powell, RB, Cardinals (head)
Evan Royster, RB, Redskins (knee)
Mark Sanchez, QB, Jets (back)
John Skelton, QB, Cardinals (ankle)
LaRod Stephens-Howling, RB, Cardinals (hip)
Ben Tate, RB, Texans (toe)
Demaryius Thomas, WR, Broncos
Titus Young, WR, Lions (knee)

Questionable

Jon Baldwin, WR, Chiefs (hamstring)
Brandon Bolden, RB, Patriots (knee)
Shaun Draughn, RB, Chiefs (ankle)
Julian Edelman, WR, Patriots (hand)
Jermichael Finley, TE, Packers (shoulder)
Malcom Floyd, Wr, Chargers (groin)
Pierre Garcon, WR, Redskins (foot)
Robert Griffin III, QB, Redskins (head)
Rob Gronkowski, TE, Patriots (hip)
Todd Heap, TE, Cardinals (knee)
Aaron Hernandez, TE, Patriots (ankle)
Hakeem Nicks, WR, Giants (foot, knee)
Shane Vereen, RB, Patriots (foot)
Wes Welker, WR, Patriots (ankle)

Doubtful

Travis Benjamin, WR, Browns (hamstring)

Out

Danny Amendola, WR, Giants (shoulder)
Andre Brown, RB, Giants (concussion)
Donald Brown, RB, Colts (knee)
Matt Cassel, QB, Chiefs (concussion)
Peyton Hillis, RB, Browns (ankle)
Greg Jennings, WR, Packers (groin)
Nate Kaeding, K, Chargers (right groin)
Mohamed Massaquoi, WR, Browns (hamstring)

In This Article

Players
X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join SBNation.com

You must be a member of SBNation.com to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at SBNation.com. You should read them.

Join SBNation.com

You must be a member of SBNation.com to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at SBNation.com. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.