If you're reading this, you're likely having a very good fantasy football season, so congratulations! As you probably know, at this point of the season it's all about playing the guys that got you to where you are. Sure, Houston Texans running back Dennis Johnson is a fun option, but he's a huge question mark on a horrible offense. Let's take a look at some other developments heading into Week 16:
- Ray Rice is a little banged up with a thigh injury. He'll play and could actually turn in a solid game against the New England Patriots. He has the highest ranking in about a month.
- Quarterback E.J. Manuel will not play and the Bills will go with Thad Lewis. Yes, they are not RBs, but Lewis playing means the team could be more likely to count on Fred Jackson than C.J. Spiller.
- Willis McGahee is likely going to play for the Cleveland Browns, but who cares? It's a terrible matchup against the New York Jets this week.
- Ben Tate hit the injured reserve for the Texans, and it will be Dennis Johnson taking over. As mentioned, Johnson is not a strong start.
- Maurice Jones-Drew figures to miss another game with his hamstring issue. Jordan Todman will look to build off his 109-yard game from Week 15.
- Daniel Thomas is going to be limited in practice. If he sits, Lamar Miller could be a decent play. Of course, he's far from a must-start option in that circumstance.
- Adrian Peterson looks like he'll be back in the lineup for the Minnesota Vikings. His owners should have no qualms about starting him for obvious reasons.
- Darren McFadden practiced on Wednesday and should be back in the lineup against the Chargers. Rashad Jennings' owners shouldn't be too worried.
- Ryan Mathews was limited on Wednesday. He's become a rock-solid start in most formats.
|Standard league||PPR league|
|1||Jamaal Charles (IND)||Jamaal Charles (IND)|
|2||Adrian Peterson (@CIN)||LeSean McCoy (CHI)|
|3||LeSean McCoy (CHI)||Matt Forte (@PHI)|
|4||Matt Forte (@PHI)||Adrian Peterson (@CIN)|
|5||Eddie Lacy (PIT)||Reggie Bush (NYG)|
|6||Marshawn Lynch (AZ)||DeMarco Murray (@WAS)|
|7||Alfred Morris (DAL)||Shane Vereen (@BAL)|
|8||DeMarco Murray (@WAS)||Eddie Lacy (PIT)|
|9||Zac Stacy (TB)||Knowshon Moreno (@HOU)|
|10||Knowshon Moreno (@HOU)||Zac Stacy (TB)|
|11||Reggie Bush (NYG)||Le'Veon Bell (GB)|
|12||Frank Gore (ATL)||Rashad Jennings (@SD)|
|13||Le'Veon Bell (GB)||Ryan Mathews (OAK)|
|14||Ryan Mathews (OAK)||Marshawn Lynch (AZ)|
|15||Rashad Jennings (OAK)||Alfred Morris (DAL)|
|16||Shane Vereen (@BAL)||Giovani Bernard (MIN)|
|17||Chris Johnson (@JAX)||Chris Johnson (@JAX)|
|18||Bobby Rainey (@STL)||Frank Gore (ATL)|
|19||Ray Rice (NE)||Jordan Todman (TEN)|
|20||Jordan Todman (TEN)||Darren Sproles (@CAR)|
|21||Steven Jackson (@SF)||Ray Rice (NE)|
|22||Giovani Bernard (MIN)||Steven Jackson (@SF)|
|23||Andre Brown (@DET)||Dennis Johnson (DEN)|
|24||Dennis Johnson (DEN)||Bobby Rainey (@STL)|
|25||Lamar Miller (@BUF)||Andre Brown (@DET)|
|26||Chris Ivory (CLE)||Danny Woodhead (OAK)|
|27||Fred Jackson (MIA)||Fred Jackson (MIA)|
|28||Darren Sproles (@CAR)||Donald Brown (@KC)|
|29||C.J. Spiller (MIA)||C.J. Spiller (MIA)|
|30||Rashard Mendenhall (@SEA)||Andre Ellington (@SEA)|
|31||Donald Brown (@KC)||Rashard Mendenhall (@SEA)|
|32||DeAngelo Williams (NO)||Lamar Miller (@BUF)|
|33||Danny Woodhead (OAK)||Chris Ivory (CLE)|
|34||Andre Ellington (@SEA)||DeAngelo Williams (NO)|
|35||Montee Ball (@HOU)||Pierre Thomas (@CAR)|
|36||Trent Richardson (@KC)||Chris Ogbonnaya (@NYJ)|
|37||Joique Bell (NYG)||Montee Ball (@HOU)|
|38||Pierre Thomas (@CAR)||Trent Richardson (@KC)|
|39||BenJarvus Green-Ellis (MIN)||Joique Bell (NYG)|
|40||Daniel Thomas (@BUF)||Bilal Powell (CLE)|
|41||Chris Ogbonnaya (@NYJ)||Roy Helu (DAL)|
|42||Edwin Baker (@NYJ)||Deji Karim (DEN)|
|43||Stevan Ridley (@BAL)||Daniel Thomas (@BUF)|
|44||Bilal Powell (CLE)||BenJarvus Green-Ellis (MIN)|
|45||LeGarrette Blount (@BAL)||Marcel Reece (@SD)|
|46||Mike Tolbert (NO)||Bernard Pierce (NE)|
|47||Kendall Hunter (ATL)||James Starks (PIT)|
|48||Robert Turbin (AZ)||Stevan Ridley (@BAL)|
|49||Shonn Greene (@JAX)||Daniel Thomas (@BUF)|
|50||Toby Gerhart (@CIN)||Mike Tolbert (NO)|