Matthew Emmons-US PRESSWIRE
Tight end Luke Stocker (calf) has returned to the practice field for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. We break down the fantasy implications.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Luke Stocker was on the practice field on Monday. He has missed time because of a calf injury, but the team said Stocker has been removed from the active/PUP list.
Stocker has just 28 catches in his career but 16 came last season with Tampa Bay. He has a chance to see more action in 2013 now that Dallas Clark is out of the picture.
Fantasy Impact: Tampa Bay doesn't have many strong fantasy options at tight end, although Stocker could end up being the best one. He did have a touchdown last season and he could get a little bump now that he's back on the field.
There is no reason, right now, to target Stocker in any draft format. He can be added from the waiver wire once the season starts.
More from SB Nation:
• Pro Football Hall of Fame welcomes Class of 2013
• Dolphins, Cowboys set for Hall of Fame game
• No Fun League: Spinning ball TD celebration now a penalty
• Eagles excuse Riley Cooper from team activities
• Complete NFL training camp coverage