Tiger Woods may not be at his best next week but if he can swing a golf club without ending up in the ER, the three-time British Open champ will don his rain gear and wind shirt and be on the tee at Muirfield when it’s go time.
Tiger Woods may be somewhere in Scotland prepping for next week’s British Open or back home with his elbow in a bucket of ice. Either way, and as always, he’ll be the most-watched star on the links come July 18 at Muirfield.
In case you needed a reminder of what’s at stake, check out this fantastic video (via Kyle Porter) and begin the countdown to what Tiger says is his favorite major:
More golf from SB Nation:
• Tiger Woods headlines a near-full British Open field | John Daly bails
• Tiger's plans for Dubai resort are nixed
• Bubba's hovercraft will be put in play
• 77-year-old Gary Player bares all
• Tiger injured again, and the prospect of another lost summer at the majors
• Four Days in Fort Worth: Putting on a PGA Tour event