Miguel Angel Jimenez faced a difficult bunker shot and had to get a little creative with his stance.
Muirfield's large pot bunkers can lead to some difficult lies. Faced with a ball close to the edge, Miguel Angel Jimenez had to get creative.
Jimenez couldn't get a stance in the bunker at No. 4, so instead he decided to hit his shot with one foot in the bunker and his leg laying along the ground. You know, just your standard-variety bunker shot.
It worked and he was able to get up-and-down to save par and remain at 2-under.
More golf from SB Nation:
• Live coverage, leaderboard updates of moving day at Muirfield
• Tom Rinaldi reacts with glee at all the wrong times
• Jimenez lights his pre-round stogie
• The Mechanic is the 36-hole leader
• The worst putt of The Open | Putting, hockey style, at Muirfield
• A guide to Muirfield | A links course defined