Maybe he hasn't taken a shower in a few days? Maybe he's lost? Either way, this fan has plenty of space to himself.
Densely-packed crowds often form during golf tournaments as fans try to catch a glimpse of the best players in the world. But, sometimes, there is this guy who is all alone.
If he's expecting to see golf, he'll be waiting a while as the final groups have already made their way through No. 5.
More golf from SB Nation:
• Tiger 2 behind leader Westwood after Round 3
• Will Tiger’s cautious approach cost him?
• GIFs: Schwartel’s 450-yard drive | Laird’s rough issues
• More coverage of moving day at Muirfield
• A guide to Muirfield | A links course defined