Looking to decorate your new office? Here's a guide to making it the most zen place EVER.
- This Vanity Fair piece on Sean Parker has me convinced that at some point, there needs to be a movie about him. Screw Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg.
- What's the deal with Glenn Beck's Hitler obsession? â†µ
- Spencer's breakdown of LSU-Tennessee was pretty awesome. â†µ
- I wish Katie Baker would stop having a real job and just write for Deadspin all the time. â†µ
- Really, really psyched for South Park's Nascar episode.
Finally, I can't quote it on this site, but there's a line in this Ochocinco Phone Sex article that might be the funniest thing Drew Magary's ever written. ON A SEGWAY, SON.