Every day, SBNation.com will celebrate a random photo series from the past or present, making your morning a little more colorful.
Yesterday was Bruce Springsteen's birthday, giving all of us a good reason to go back through his endless catalog and reminisce over some of his best work. That mean spending the day listening to The Rising, Born to Run, and my favorite, his Live: 1975-1985 album. All in all, there's never a bad time for a Springsteen day.
But um... Enough of that. It's Weezy Friday.
SIZZZURP FOR EVERYONE
1. "You ain't gotta vote for us, cuz we ain't never runnin, so you better get back, like we ain't never buntin" -- Coconut Juice (remix)
2. "See *****s tryin to kick it but no I don't play soccer, I'm all about my cake I'm trying to marry Betty Crocker" -- Represent For The South
3. "All over the bread like sesame seeds, automatic with the money like Reggie for three!" -- Weatherman
4. "See you with my daughter, or son, more than one, maybe five like the Jacksons, or John Paxson" -- P***y, Money, Weed
5. "So I will be my drivin like Ricky Bobby, it's my perogative like Whitney's Bobby, I'm skatin on blades like Sidney Crosby (that's hockey)" -- Throw It Up remix
I love that he explains to us, "that's hockey." Obviously everyone knows who Sidney Crosby is, but he's just poking fun at himself for talking about hockey, which mitigates the shoutout to Crosby, a.k.a. the douchiest hockey player on earth. But enough thinking out loud. All photos via Getty Images. May you all have the ballinest Friday in history.