With only three races remaining for the IZOD IndyCar Series, teams are testing at Auto Club Speedway today for the season finale in Southern California.
That race is the MAVTV 500 -- only the second of two 500 miles races on the schedule this year and will be ran on Oct. 19. Officially, the session serves as manufacturer test day for the engine suppliers -- Chevrolet and Honda.
The test day is free and open to the public from 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m. (local). Viewing will be from the Terrace Suite rooftops above pit road. Spectators are advised to enter through the speedway's main gate off Cherry Avenue and follow signs to park.
Scheduled to participate by manufacturer:
* Andretti Autosport -- Marco Andretti, James Hinchcliffe, Ryan Hunter-Reay, E.J. Viso
* Dragon Racing -- Sebastien Bourdais, Sebastian Saavedra
* Ed Carpenter Racing -- Ed Carpenter
* KV Racing Technology -- Tony Kanaan, Simona De Silvestro
* Panther Racing -- Oriol Servia
* Team Penske -- Helio Castroneves, Will Power
* A.J. Foyt Racing -- Takuma Sato
* Dale Coyne Racing -- Pippa Mann, Justin Wilson
* Novo Nordisk Chip Ganassi Racing -- Charlie Kimball
* Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing -- James Jakes, Graham Rahal
* Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing -- Josef Newgarden
* Schmidt Hamilton HP Motorsports -- Simon Pagenaud
* Schmidt Peterson Motorsports -- Tristan Vautier
* Target Chip Ganassi Racing -- Scott Dixon, Dario Franchitti