Two more members of Team USA qualified for the 2012 Olympic Games on Saturday, the final day of the men's competition of the Gymnastics Trials, when Danell Leyva and John Orozco finished first and second, respectively, in the all-around at HP Pavilion in San Jose, Calif.
Levya took first place after his parallel bars routine in the final rotation, which earned a 15.850 and pushed his four-day combined score to 368.350. Levya was followed by Orozco, 367.400, and Jonathan Horton at 361.500. Leyva and Orozco qualified for the Olympic team by virtue of their 1-2 finish in the All-Around and because each recorded three top-three finishes in other individual events.
"It's surreal, super unbelievable," Leyva said. "It's crazy to say that I just finished my first Olympic Trials. I'm so glad to be here. The crowd was amazing, all of the guys were amazing." (courtesy of USA Gymnastics)
The remaining three spots on the Olympic squad will be named Sunday.
Here are the overall standings for the Men's All-Around:
1. Danell Leyva, Miami, Fla., 368.350
2. John Orozco, Bronx, N.Y., 367.400
3. Jonathan Horton, Houston, Texas, 361.500
4. Chris Brooks, Houston, Texas, 358.350
4. Jake Dalton, Reno, Nev., 358.350
6. Paul Ruggeri, Manlius, N.Y., 352.800
7. C.J. Maestas, Corrales, N.M., 351.750
8. Steven Legendre, Port Jefferson, N.Y., 351.100
9. Glen Ishino, Santa Ana, Calif., 348.800
9. Brandon Wynn, Voorhees, N.J., 348.800
11. Alexander Naddour, Gilbert, Ariz., 348.100
12. Alex Buscaglia, Cary, Ill., 347.500
13. Josh Dixon, San Jose, Calif., 345.350
14. David Sender, Arlington HeIghts, Ill., 342.450
15. Sam Mikulak, Newport Coast, Calif., 289.050
For a complete list of results in each event, click here. Competition at the U.S. Olympic Trials for gymnastics concludes Sunday at 5:30 p.m. PT.
For more coverage of the U.S. Olympic trials in gymnastics, stay tuned to this StoryStream. Full coverage of the Olympic Games and Team USA's qualification processes can be found at SB Nation's London 2012 hub.