The fourth day of the 2012 Olympic Games happens Tuesday in London. The United States will open the day tied with China for the overall medal count lead and looking to close the gap in total gold medals.
Tuesday's marquee event will be the gold medal finals in women's team gymnastics, although there will of course be a full day of action, including plenty of gold medal swimming events. Swimming, gymnastics and diving will take up the lion's share of NBC's prime time coverage.
The USA men's basketball team will play against Tunisia at 5:15 p.m. ET and, like all events at the XXX Olympiad, will be available for live streaming at NBCOlympics.com. You can also catch the live telecast on NBC Sports Network.
Here is the full schedule of events for Wednesday. All times are Eastern, although all NBC coverage will air on tape delay at the same time in each time zone.
4 a.m. - 8 p.m. (NBCSN)
- Men's Basketball: China vs. Russia (4 a.m.), France vs. Argentina (3 p.m.) , USA vs. Tunisia (5:15 p.m.)
- Equestrian: Eventing Team Jumping Final (6 a.m.), Eventing Individual Jumping Finals (9:15 a.m.)
- Men's Water Polo: Hungary vs. Montenegro (8:15 a.m.)
- Women's Soccer: USA vs. North Korea (12:15 p.m.)
- Beach Volleyball: Qualifying (2 p.m.)
- Men's Shooting: Skeet Gold Medal Final (11:45 a.m.)
7 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Bravo)
- Tennis: Second Round Singles and Doubles Quarterfinals
9 a.m. - 6 p.m. (MSNBC)
- Women's Table Tennis: Quarterfinal (9 a.m.)
- Women's Soccer: Canada vs. Sweden (9:30 a.m.), France vs. Colombia (12:15 p.m.), Great Britain vs. Brazil (3:30 p.m.)
- Badminton: Qualifying (11:15 a.m.)
- Women's Field Hockey: USA vs. Argentina (2 p.m.)
- Women's Table Tennis: Semifinal (4:30 p.m.)
- Men's Archery: Individual Elimination Round (5 p.m.)
- Weightlifting: Men's 69 kg, Women's 63 kg Classes (5:30 p.m.)
10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (NBC)
- Men's Canoeing: Whitewater, C-1 Gold Medal Final (12 p.m.)
- Swimming: Qualifying (9:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m.)
- Rowing: Quarterfinals, semifinals, and repechages (10:15 a.m., 1:15 p.m.)
- Men's Volleyball: USA vs. Germany (10:45 a.m.)
- Men's Water Polo: USA vs. Romania (1:40 p.m.)
- Beach Volleyball: Qualifying (3 p.m.)
5 - 8 p.m. (CNBC)
- Boxing: Elimination Bouts (light flyweight and light welterweight classes)
8 p.m. - Midnight (NBC)
- Women's Gymnastics: Team Gold Medal Final
- Swimming: Gold Medal Finals (Men's 200m butterfly, 4x200m freestyle relay; Women's 200m freestyle, 200m individual medley)
- Women's Diving: Platform Synchronized Gold Medal Final
12:30 - 1:35 a.m. (NBC)
- Swimming: Semifinals (Women's 200m butterfly, Men's 200m breaststroke)
- Beach Volleyball: USA vs. TBD
You can find a complete medal tracker over at SI.com.
For complete coverage of the 2012 London Olympics, visit SB Nation's Summer Olympics hub.