Players of the Netherlands celebrate after Ellen Hoog scored the winning penalty in the shoot-out after extra time during the Women's Hockey semi-final match between New Zealand and the Netherlands on Day 12 of the London 2012 Olympic Games at Riverbank A
The 2012 Olympic Games in London is in the home stretch. Find Friday's schedule of televised events right here.
The 2012 Olympic Games are heading into their final weekend. Friday's events will run the gamut from taekwondo to wrestling to swimming marathons to BMX. If you were looking for the TV listings for Friday, you've come to the right place.
Here is Friday's full TV schedule. All times are Eastern. All listed events will be live, except for NBC coverage, which will air at the same time in all time zones. NBC prime time events will air on tape delay. All of the day's events can be streamed live online at the NBCOlympics.com website.
8 a.m. - 8 p.m. (NBCSN)
- Taekwondo: Gold Medal Finals (8 a.m.)
- Men's Boxing: Semifinal Bouts (light flyweight, bantamweight, light welterweight, middleweight and heavyweight classes 8:30 a.m.)
- Men's Wrestling: Freestyle Qualifying (55 kg and 74 kg classes 11 a.m.)
- Men's Basketball: Semifinals (Noon, 3:30 p.m.)
- Women's Field Hockey: Bronze Medal Match (2:30 p.m.)
10 a.m. - 4 p.m. (NBC)
- Canoe/Kayak: Qualifying (10 a.m., 11:45 a.m.)
- Men's Water Polo: Semifinal (10:45 a.m.)
- Swimming: Men's Marathon (12:15 p.m., 1:30 p.m.)
- Synchronized Swimming: Team Gold Medal Final (12:30 p.m.)
- Rhythmic Gymnastics: Qualifying (1:45 p.m.)
- Men's Wrestling: Freestyle Finals (55 kg and 74 kg classes 2:45 p.m.)
10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (MSNBC)
- Men's Volleyball: Semifinals (10 a.m.)
- Men's Handball: Semifinals (Noon, 4:30 p.m.)
- Men's Wrestling: Freestyle Repechages (55 kg and 74 kg classes 1:30 p.m.)
- Men's Soccer: Bronze Medal Match (2:30 p.m.)
5 - 8 p.m. (CNBC)
- Semifinal Bouts (flyweight, lightweight, welterweight, light heavyweight and super heavyweight classes)
8 p.m. - Midnight (NBC)
- Track & Field: Gold Medal Finals (Men's 4x400m relay, pole vault; Women's 4x100m relay, 1500m)
- Men's Diving: Platform Qualifying
- Cycling: BMX Gold Medal Final
- Men's Volleyball: Semifinal
12:35 - 1:35 a.m. (NBC)
- Track & Field: Gold Medal Finals (Women's hammer thrown, 5000m)
- Men's Water Polo: Semifinal
For more on the Olympics, check out SB Nation's London 2012 Olympics hub.