The sixth day of the 2012 London Olympics is a day for the men's basketball and swimming fans.
And also the small pocket of dressage equestrian fans.
In addition to a slew of hoops coverage, which will feature a veteran France squad against an always tough Lithuanian team and a group of crafty Brazilians against medal-minded Russia, the London Aquatics Center will be the primary focus of NBC's primetime coverage.
In the featured event, U.S. swimmers Ryan Lochte and Michael Phelphs will compete for gold in the finals of the 200m individual medley event.
To catch them and the rest of the action, here are some highlights from the day's television schedule (all times Eastern):
4 a.m. - 8 p.m. (NBCSN)
- Men's Basketball: France vs. Lithuania (4 a.m.), Brazil vs. Russia (11:30 a.m.)
- Women's Field Hockey: USA vs. Australia (5:45 a.m.), China vs. Netherlands (9:35 a.m.)
- Men's Volleyball: Serbia vs. Germany (7:15 a.m.)
- Beach Volleyball: Qualifying (10:30 a.m.)
- Men's Table Tennis: Semifinals (1:30 p.m.)
- Women's Archery: Individual Gold Medal Final (2:20 p.m.)
- Men's Boxing: Round of 16 Bouts (Lightweight and Middleweight Classes, 3 p.m.)
- Men's Shooting: Double Trap Gold Medal Final (4:45 p.m.)
- Men's Basketball: USA vs. Nigeria (5:15 p.m.)
7 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Bravo)
- Tennis: Singles Quarterfinals, Mixed Doubles Quarterfinals, Doubles Semifinals
9 a.m. - 6 p.m. (MSNBC)
- Men's Water Polo: Montenegro vs. Serbia (9 a.m.), Romania vs. Hungary (10:15 a.m.)
- Men's Volleyball: Poland vs. Argentina (11:45 a.m.)
- Equestrian: Dressage Qualifying (1:30 p.m.)
- Men's Handball: Serbia vs. Denmark (2:30 p.m.), Sweden vs. Iceland (5 p.m.)
- Badminton: Semifinals (4 p.m.)
- Women's Judo: 78 kg Gold Medal Final (4:30 p.m.)
10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (NBC)
- Swimming: Qualifying (10 a.m., 10:45 a.m., 12:30 p.m.)
- Canoeing: Whitewater, Men's C-2 Gold Medal Final (10:15 a.m.)
- Beach Volleyball: Qualifying (11:30 a.m.)
- Cycling: Track Gold Medal Finals (12:45 p.m.)
- Men's Water Polo: USA vs. Great Britain (1:20 p.m.)
- Rowing: Gold Medal Finals (2:20 p.m.)
- Men's Volleyball: USA vs. Brazil (3 p.m.)
5 - 8 p.m. (CNBC)
- Boxing: Round of 16 Bouts (lightweight and middleweight classes)
8 p.m. - Midnight (NBC)
- Swimming: Gold Medal Finals (Women's 200m breaststroke, 100m freestyle; Men's 200m backstroke, 200m individual medley)
- Beach Volleyball: Qualifying
- Women's Rowing: Eights Gold Medal Final
12:35 - 1:35 a.m. (NBC)
- Women's Canoeing: Whitewater, K-1 Gold Medal Final
- Table Tennis: Men's Singles Gold Medal Final
SI.com has a complete medal tracker to keep up to date with the top nations.
For complete coverage of the 2012 London Olympics, visit SB Nation's Summer Olympics hub.