The 2012 London Olympics continue Monday with men's basketball, gymnastics, and track & field headlining the day's action.
Group play in the men's basketball tournament concludes Monday with the United States returning to the court to face Argentina. Team USA will win Group A with a win, but would finish tied for first with Argentina and lose the tiebreaker with a loss.
Track & Field continues Monday with the men's 400m final and men's 400m hurdles final among the events. The United States swept the men's 400m hurdles medals at the 2008 Olympics and will look to do the same in 2012. Angelo Taylor and Kerron Clement who won gold and sliver respectively in 2008 will both run again in 2012.
NBC's primetime coverage will include gymnastics, track & field, beach volleyball and men's diving. A number of other events can be watched via an online stream at NBCOlympics.com.
To catch them and the rest of the action, here are some highlights from the day's television schedule (all times Eastern):
4 a.m. - 8 p.m. (NBCSN)
- Men's Basketball: Australia vs. Russia (4 a.m.), USA vs. Argentina (5:15 p.m.)
- Women's Field Hockey: USA vs. South Africa (5:45 a.m.)
- Men's Volleyball: Russia vs. Serbia (7:15 a.m.), Italy vs. Bulgaria (9:45 a.m.)
- Women's Boxing: Quarterfinal Bouts (flyweight, lightweight and middleweight classes. 8:15 a.m., 1:45 p.m.)
- Men's Shooting: 50m Three Positions Gold Medal Final (11:30 a.m.)
- Women's Soccer: Semifinal (Noon, 2:45 p.m.)
- Men's Weightlifting: 105 kg Gold Medal Final (4:45 p.m.)
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (MSNBC)
- Men's Water Polo: Romania vs. Serbia (9 a.m.)
- Table Tennis: Women's Team Semifinal (10;30 a.m.), Men's Team Semifinal (12:15 p.m.)
- Wrestling: Greco Roman Qualifying (11:15 a.m.)
- Beach Volleyball: Quarterfinal (1 p.m.)
- Men's Shooting: Trap Gold Medal Final (2 p.m.)
- Men's Basketball: Spain vs. Brazil (3:30 p.m.)
10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (NBC)
- Track & Field: Qualifying Women's 100m hurdles, 1500m; Men's 800m (10 a.m., 1:15 p.m., 4:30 p.m.)
- Men's Water Polo: USA vs. Hungary (10:30 a.m.)
- Canoeing: Canoe Sprint Qualifying Heats (11:30 a.m., 1:45 p.m.)
- Equestrian: Team Jumping Gold Medal Finals (Noon)
- Synchronized Swimming: Duet Qualifying (12:45 p.m.), Duet Free Routines (3 p.m.)
- Beach Volleyball: Men's Quarterfinal Match (2 p.m.)
- Men's Volleyball: USA vs. Tunisia (3 p.m.)
- Women's Cycling: Track Events (4:15 p.m.)
5. - 8 p.m. (CNBC)
- Men's Boxing: Quarterfinal Round (lightweight, middleweight, and super heavyweight classes)
8 p.m. - Midnight (NBC)
- Women's Gymnastics: Individual Event Gold Medal Finals (Uneven Bars)
- Men's Gymnastics: Individual Event Gold Medal Finals (still rings, vault)
- Track & Field: Gold Medal Finals (Men's 400m, 400m hurdles; Women's Pole Vault)
- Beach Volleyball: Quarterfinal
- Men's Diving: Springboard Qualifying
12:35 - 1:35 a.m. (NBC)
- Track & Field: Gold Medal Finals (Women's steeple chase, shotput)
- Cycling: Women's Ominum Gold Medal Final
Sports Illustrated has a complete medal tracker to keep up to date with the top nations.
For complete coverage of the 2012 London Olympics, visit SB Nation's Summer Olympics hub.