The afternoon schedule for track and field Tuesday at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London features four more medal events. The men's high jump final will start things off at 2:00 p.m. ET. The event features three Americans: Erik Kynard, Jesse Williams and Jamie Nieto.
The semifinals for the women's 100-meter hurdles begin at 2:15 p.m. ET. The United States will be represented by an American in each of the three heats. Dawn Harper, Lolo Jones and Kellie Wells all hope to advance to the finals at 4:00 p.m. At 3:25 p.m., Carmelita Jeter, Allyson Felix and Sanya Richard-Ross take on the semifinals in the women's 200-meter semifinals.
Here are the rest of the highlights from the afternoon schedule:
- 2:00 p.m. - Men's High Jump Final
- 2:15 p.m. - Women's 100m Hurdles Semifinals
- 2:45 p.m. - Men's Discus Throw Final
- 3:25 p.m. - Women's 200m Semifinals
- 4:00 p.m. - Women's 100m Hurdles Semifinals
- 4:15 p.m. - Men's 1500m Final
Those looking to catch the action live will once again have to tune into NBC Live Extra on their respective internet-ready devices. Otherwise, you will have to wait until primetime on NBC for television coverage.