Thanks to J.R. Smith's love of social media/lack of discretion for this gem:
A few things:
1. So, yeah, there's the guy's full name. Again: Lack of discretion.
2. With a postscript this great, I'd really like to see the full content of the "long ass letter."
3. Money may not be a thing to Smith, but he did lose a bunch recently, so it doesn't hurt!
4. I haven't written a letter in a while. Is it customary to close written correspondences with hashtags now?
5. I think that guy deserved all $120. He outscored the entire MIAMI HEAT with one erratic shooter? Either his friend is terrible at 2k13 (and similarly terrible at betting) or our letter-writer here has a gift.
This is a nice thing that happened.