This is what happens when you have a social media team feeling compelled to spoof an ironic cultural touchstone without having actually seen said touchstone. I guess the Atlanta Hawks will just be doing stuff like this all seasonthen. Our questions about this video:
1. Why is there a grindhouse-style shaky-film filter applied to the video? Sharknado was one of the slickest-looking, ultra-HD productions known to man.
2. Are there worse actors than the Atlanta Hawks Cheerleaders?
3. You can afford the slick filter and explosion aftereffects, but you can't afford a halfway-believable greenscreen background for Kyle Korver?
4. Why are they quoting Jaws?
5. If the Atlanta Hawks made this video, why would they want Hawks to be horrifying murderers?
6. WHY ARE MEMBERS OF THE ATLANTA HAWKS CHEERLEADERS KILLING HAWKS?