Michael Jordan is selling his house! Well, Michael Jordan isn't really selling his house: he's been trying to sell his place in Highland Park, a rich people North Shore Chicago suburb (yanno, since he's gotta be in Charlotte all the time) for about two years, but nobody's buying.
The house started at $29 million, but now is going for a measly $21 million. Why wouldn't you want to pay $21 million for this?
Photo via Scott Olson, Getty Images
It has a full-sized NBA regulation indoor basketball court, 9 bedrooms, 15 baths and a putting green and chipping area for golf. It has garage space to house 14 cars and sits on more than 7 acres.
LeBron James (new number)
- Dr. Pepper (fictional)
- Marcus Camby (also likes No. 21)
- Benjamin Harrison (v. dead)
- Jim Carrey (no more money after buying Ace Ventura/Truman Show/Liar Liar-themed mansions)
- Andres Manuel Del Rio, discoverer of Vanadium (even more dead than Benjamin Harrison)
- Miley Cyrus, Juicy J (only fans of things made by Mike Will)
- Tyrone Corbin (Utah Jazz ain't payin big bucks)
GAMES TO PLAY IN MICHAEL JORDAN'S HOUSE
- Poop golf (a game where you poop in all 15 bathrooms in one day)
- Fundultery (Cheat on your significant other in one of the nine bedrooms without them realizing that you are doing it)