Somebody's thinkin' about you, Tide.
Johnny Manziel hit a home run in batting practice at the Padres' park. That's fine. He showed up in the booth at some point, too. That's okay.
The actual goodness is his recreation of his famous juggling touchdown against Alabama while throwing out the first pitch:
The play being referenced here by the god of all trolls:
The best summer anyone's ever had continues, and it's not even summer yet.
Via Adam Kramer.
More from SB Nation:
• The program with the country’s strangest recruiting Photoshops
• Bill Connelly: Yep, Notre Dame’s going to be really good again
• SB Nation interviews Mike the Tiger’s handler
• Penn State players support trainer after SI story
• National recruiting coverage
• Today’s college football news headlines