The man's invented a game and is thus the best at it.
When he's not doing famous-person things, Johnny Manziel is spending his offseason working to get better. Kevin Sumlin said so.
Three weeks ago, the reigning Heisman winner Vined himself completing a pass while blindfolded. How he was able to film himself throwing a pass from so far away is for you to figure out, but know that he is amazing.
Thursday afternoon, noted quarterback guru George Whitfield showed his pupil still knows how to run backwards and then throw forward while not being able to see, because football is a very strange sport.
More from SB Nation:
• Spencer Hall interviews Baylor head coach Art Briles
• A word with Kevin Sumlin on recruiting and video games
• LSU will be … way better than we think?
• What’s the point of playing Texas?
• National recruiting coverage
• Today’s college football news headlines