Kentucky is planning to renovate its basketball arena. This image, from a presentation on the subject, shows the gym's proposed new concourse. It raises a number of questions, which I've annotated below.
1. Why are UK fans shunning an Arizona Cardinals* fan?
Since we're looking over this bad dude's shoulder, it feels like we're playing Grand Theft Auto: Lexington. We're playing the role of an off-brand Louisville Cardinals fan bravely striding into the den of the angriest basketball fans in the country. We are probably armed with Papa John's pizza and more Papa John's pizza and Papa John's indigestion.
* Either the image's creator did this on purpose or just used any ole Cardinals or is here to explore the Pitt-Kentucky football rivalry. If someone told you those two programs once met in four straight BBVA Compass Bowls, you would briefly believe it.
2. Both of this man's hands are foam hands.
Have you ever seen this before? You'd think he wouldn't be a threat for a protagonist, since all he can do is kick and he's encumbered by tight pants, but steer clear. Walking foam timebomb.
3. Beatboxing bluegrass pirate.
4. The secret to Mark Stoops' recruiting success.
A surveillance gnome in every Ohio three-star's yard.
5. Character from the second Matrix.
6. White person in Lexington, Kentucky.
Don't see that every day.
7. Mascot security.
The only individual actually opposing the intruder is wearing stonewashed Zubaz and is a cat.
8. Two men exchanging Twitter advice.
I've been to Lexington, and still all I know about Kentucky fans is that they are more insane on Twitter than the fans of any other team, so I can't imagine anything else they'd be talking about. Bourbon.
9. You are delaying John Calipari's train.
This all looks like a subway, see. A subway to a 2014 NBA Draft lottery pick's basement.
10. White person in Lexington, Kentucky.
Original image via Kyle Tucker.