And this happened after the Gamecocks did something good on the field.
Well, that's one way to follow up a three-and-out, South Carolina defensive coaches Kirk Botkin and Deke Adams!
Asked about the blowup after the game, head coach Steve Spurrier said, "Well, at least they care." He chalked it up to each position coach wanting the other's players to improve, and said the staff would work to fix the issue.
This is probably Jadeveon Clowney's fault, right everyone?
More from SB Nation:
• Week 2 betting guide | And TV schedule guide
• Explaining that hand gesture Manziel’s Aggies use
• SB Nation’s all-access with Mississippi State coaches vs. Oklahoma State
•The most important stats from Week 1: South Carolina, Washington impress
• The behind-the-scenes story of Johnny Manziel’s Time cover photo shoot
• Today’s college football news headlines