FWIW: Seahawks are the only NFL team this season that did not have one player on its 53-man roster who has played in a Super Bowl.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 2, 2014
Here are some service-y reminders for the Seahawks
* Don't bother Googling "What time is the Super Bowl?" It's at 6:30 p.m. ET!
* Bring your pads!
* You're probably bummed about missing the ads. It's OK, most of them will be available to watch online tomorrow!
* You don't get to watch the halftime show either, sorry. It too will be archived on the Internet.
* The NFL might turn the lights out again. They shouldn't, but they might. Bring a flashlight.
* Simpsons did it. You lost. So you can just be happy to be there.
* Above all else, have fun!