Olympic figure skater Evgeni Plushenko is undergoing spinal surgery on March 2 in order to replace TWO BROKEN BOLTS from a previous surgery. That's gross enough on its own, but he announced Monday that he plans to broadcast his surgery live. That's way grosser.
Plushenko told reporters that 50,000 bolts were used in the operation to insert artificial intervertebral discs into his spine. Usually, two or three bolts break down, the athlete added. "Good thing it ended this way because I could have been left paralyzed," Plushenko concluded.
You're free to do what you want, but we have a few suggestions of much better things to watch instead.
1. The WWE Network. Yep, that's a thing now.
2. Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2
3. This Russian Chupa Chups commercial on an endless loop
4. GO OUTSIDE AND MAYBE NOT WATCH SURGERY
5. All 38 episodes of Whitney
6. Go to the zoo and find animals "doing it"
7. Old re-runs of Antiques Roadshow
8. This video of two Russians climbing the world's second-tallest building
9. Your neighbors, with a new telescope (Note: We do NOT recommend this)
10. Old people eating corn