Lebron James has joined the cast of Trainwreck, a movie starring Amy Schumer, Bill Hader, Tilda Swinton and Method Man. Say, that's a lot of neat people!
Here, I'll let Judd Apatow tell it himself.
11 Lines I Hope LeBron Delivers In This Movie
* "Hi, I'm LeBron James. You might know me from sports TV programming."
* "I'm getting too basketball for this shit."
* "I thought this was the set of Space Jam 2."
* "Seriously, let's just make Space Jam 2."
* "It's Dr. LeBron James to you."
* "A new era of baseball tweets is upon us, and it is far more rainbowy. It goes beyond empty phrases like “homerun,” “RBI” and “start time”, and becomes words like “lunch”, “celebrate”, “passion” and “commitment,” which take on new meanings in this environment where the future of news is news itself." (source)
* "I am ... Kazaam!"
* "It's time to rebuild the web we lost."
* "May the Fourth be with you."
* "Say hello to my little friend!" *reveals Samsung smart watch*
* "Not all men."
What would *you* like to hear LeBron say? To the comments!