— Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@DaleJr) June 23, 2014
Dale Earnhardt Jr. is just like the rest of us. He puts his pants on one leg at a time, drives himself to work and likes to unwind by playing video games. That said, this Tweet raises a lot of questions on our end.
- What thought process preceded Dale Jr. searching eBay for a copy of the 1987 NES classic Double Dribble?
- Is this how the eBay seller always ships his/her products, or was the overly-careful packaging a product of seeing "Dale Earnhardt Jr." on the shipping label?
- Did the seller believe they were shipping to Little E, or think it was a fake name?
- Not so much a question, but Dale should have really held out for this triple-pack of Double Dribble, Football, and Jack Nicklaus Golf that's selling for $9.99.
- The "always solid comedy" line has us believing that eBay purchases are a common thing for Dale Jr. We really need to know what else he's bought. Do we think he's re-selling items on the side?
NASCAR, NES cart, NASCAR, NES cart, NASCAR, NES cart.