It's not uncommon to see someone in public and turn to a friend and say "What's up with that guy?" Well, that happened at Citi Field on Thursday night when the Atlanta Braves came to town to face the Mets.
This fan totally lost it when Freddie Freeman robbed the Mets and his face is a picture of despair. Sometimes all you can do is fumble for your glasses to show disgust.
Let's assume for a second that he wasn't upset with the game. Here are a few other things he could be losing it over:
- Right before catching the ball Freeman shouted Game of Thrones spoilers.
- The fan just worked out he's sitting two seats down from Ted Danson.
- A fan across the park was shining a laser pointer in his eyes.
- Ecstasy. Lots and lots of ecstasy.
- He's practicing his day job of being a Nicholas Cage impersonator.