Clint Barmes is back in the lineup for the Pirates, while the Cardinals have Yadier Molina batting cleanup.
The Cardinals and Pirates are tied 1-1 in their National League Divisional Series, but one team will be on the brink of a Championship Series berth by the end of Sunday. The two teams have announced their lineups for Game 3 as the series moves to Pittsburgh.
The Pirates' only change comes at shortstop, where Clint Barmes will take over again after yielding the position to Jordy Mercer for Game 2. The rest of Pittsburgh's lineup remains unchanged from the first two games, when the team scored a total of eight runs.
The Cardinals have made a few changes to their lineup, moving Yadier Molina to cleanup and Matt Adams to sixth in the order while starting Pete Kozma at shortstop over Daniel Descalso.
Game 3 of the NLDS begins at 4:37 pm ET, with coverage on TBS.
• Sex, drugs and payoffs: The A-Rod suit | Also sues Yankees’ docs
• Ladies’ night with the Astros: How not to market baseball to women
• Jon Daniels, Nolan Ryan separated after heated discussion
• ALDS updates: Red Sox-Rays | A’s-Tigers
• NLDS updates: Dodgers-Braves | Pirates-Cardinals