Find out where you can take part in the Red Sox parade on Saturday in Boston.
The World Series championship parade to honor the Boston Red Sox kicks off on Saturday at 10 a.m. ET at Fenway Park.
The parade will continue on Boylston Street and into the heart of downtown Boston, where it will take a turn onto Cambridge Street and head north and west toward the Charles River. The duck boat carrying the champs will splash into the river and do a lap before terminating near the Museum of Science.
Roads on which the parade will travel will begin closing at 9 a.m., the same time coverage of the festivities will commence on RedSox.com and MLB.com.
• World Series: Boston Strong | Getting used to Red Sox success
• Neyer: Let’s figure out the team of the century
• Ellsbury likely leaving Red Sox | 2013-14 free agent tracker
• How to fix the: Twins | Marlins | Astros
• Death of a Ballplayer: Wrongly convicted prospect spends 27 years in prison