The forecast for Boston on Saturday? Partying. And 65-degree temperatures.
Partly cloudy skies with a temperature approaching 65 degrees are expected on Saturday in Boston when the Red Sox celebrate their third World Series title in 10 years in front of millions of people.
The Weather Channel predicts cooler temperatures around 9 a.m. ET, when roads will begin being blocked from the general public and television coverage will get underway. It's expected to be a little more than 50 degrees at that point, but temperatures should begin to rise rapidly over the next few hours.
The parade will begin at Fenway Park at 10 a.m. and will travel down Boylston Street before moving toward Charles River, where their duck boats will splash down and make a lap prior to the end of the tour.
• World Series: Boston Strong | Getting used to Red Sox success
• Neyer: Let’s figure out the team of the century
• Ellsbury likely leaving Red Sox | 2013-14 free agent tracker
• How to fix the: Twins | Marlins | Astros
• Death of a Ballplayer: Wrongly convicted prospect spends 27 years in prison