Texas Rangers outfielder Leonys Martin was credited with a catch on a ball that he appeared to trap in the top of the seventh inning.
Delmon Young hit a two-out blooper into shallow center field that replays showed hit the ground, but umpires ruled Martin made the catch. Instead of the Rays perhaps adding to their two-run advantage, the inning ended with a pair of runners stranded on base.
For more on this game, follow our stream or head over to DRaysBay and Lone Star Ball.
• Marlins' Alvarez throws no-hitter | Neyer: The Miracle of Baseball
• Cleveland secures top AL Wild Card seed
• Pirates to host Reds in NL Wild Card Game
• Closing Time: A Mariano Rivera retrospective
• Watch Rivera’s emotional final exit at Yankee Stadium