Here are the projected rotations and starting nine for every AL West team, as described by Google's autocomplete. Notes:
- These are from the drop-down menu in Firefox's browser search. I entered a player's name, followed by one letter from A to Z, and the result included here appeared on the drop-down menu.
- I used Firefox because it gave seven different options. Chrome gave three.
- These are not the first results. Otherwise they would all be "stats." These are the most interesting or amusing results. In some cases, interesting or amusing could not be found. Looking at you, Astros.
- Google has all of our brains mapped and on file somewhere, so these are probably tailored specifically to me. I cleared my cookies first, but you never know. I'm just glad there wasn't a Josh Reddick furry" result.
- There was a noticeable lack of "shirtless" results. It's probably just an ugly division.
To the charts!
This was unnecessary, but I think we've all learned something today. Mainly, that YouTube needs to stop being a bunch of cowards when it comes to claims of copyright infringement and get that Scott Feldman fart video back up.