Remember, our time slot is Sundays 9 to 11 p.m. ET. First things first: have you seen the MMA Nation tab on BloodyElbow.com? It's got everything you could possibly need to connect with the show including this important info:
How to Listen
- For Washington, D.C. locals tune your radio dial to 106.7FM
- All across the nation, 106.7 on Radio.com
- Mobile - Cherry Player App for Droid or AOL Radio App for iPhone
- Anywhere else, On ustream.tv
How to Interact
Today on "MMA Nation" we've got a ton of stuff to get to in breaking down everything from last night's UFC 130: Rampage vs. Hamill.
- How would you rate the event overall?
- Does Rampage Jackson deserve a title shot? Are you confident he has a chance against Jon Jones, anyway?
- Why was Matt Hamill even in a fight with Rampage to begin with? Was he anything more than a sparring partner for Jackson?
- Should Roy Nelson lose weight to have any future in the UFC?
- Where does this put Frank Mir in the UFC heavyweight division?
- Rick Story: can he defeat Jon Fitch en route to a title shot against Georges St. Pierre? Where does this leave Thiago Alves in the UFC welterweight division?
- Was Miguel Torres robbed? What about Chris Cariaso? And did the monitors have any real impact on judging results?
- How far is Brian Stann from a middleweight title shot with his crushing defeat of Jorge Santiago? How grotesquely overrated is talent that competes in Japan?
- Is Stefan Struve taking too many KOs for his own health?
We've had a lot of guests in recent weeks, so today's we're opening the phone lines the ENTIRE show. We'll take all of YOUR calls. It's toll free anywhere in North America, so don't be shy.
Talk to you then.