I am a guest on today's episode of "Press Row" with host and Sherdog.com Administrative Editor Jordan Breen. In this episode, we discuss the state of the UFC light heavyweight division. We pay particular attention to Rashad Evans, Quinton Jackson, Phil Davis, Tito Ortiz and UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones.
Specifcally, we talk about:
- Whether Jon Jones' reputation was damaged by "HandGate". We also discuss the source of his popularity, polarizing behavior and future.
- Whether Rampage will actually face Jones in September or October of this year and why the UFC dsperately needs that fight to happen.
- Whether his upcoming fight with Ryan Bader signals the end of Ortiz's UFC and MMA career and how his demise in combat sports differs from that of Chuck Liddell.
- If Phil Davis actually has a chance to defeat Rashad Evans at UFC 133 and if so, how.
- Whether Evans has a shot at defeating Jon Jones should they battle.