Remember, our time slot is Sundays 9 to 11 p.m. ET. First things first: have you seen the MMA Nation tab on BloodyElbow.com? It's got everything you could possibly need to connect with the show including this important info:
How to Listen
- For Washington, D.C. locals tune your radio dial to 106.7FM
- All across the nation, 106.7 on Radio.com
- Mobile - Cherry Player App for Droid or AOL Radio App for iPhone
- Anywhere else, On ustream.tv
How to Interact
Today on "MMA Nation" we'll break down all of the results from UFC 131: Carwin vs. dos Santos. We'll talk about all of the action from the under card plus:
- Whether Kenny Florian has a legitimate shot at defeating Jose Aldo.
- The upcoming Junior dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez heavyweight fight, whether JDS should be the favorite and how Velasquez will perform after such a long layoff.
- What's next for Donald Cerrone and if the UFC should book a fight with Mac Danzig as they had originally intended.
- Sam Stout's next opponent: who should it be? Should the UFC do a better job of keeping the audience at home up to speed on the health of the fighters after serious knockouts?
- Did Mark Munoz really deserve the nod over Demian Maia?
Joining us over the phone will also be Strikeforce lightweight champion Gilbert Melendez. We'll talk to him about his teammate Nick Diaz's upcoming fight against Georges St. Pierre and whether Melendez would vacate his Strikeforce title to compete in the UFC.
We'll also talk to Liz Carmouche who is expected to take on Sarah Kaufman at Strikeforce Challengers 17. We'll talk to Carmouche about her fight with Marloes Coenen, the future of women's fighting and much more.
And we'll take all of YOUR calls. It's toll free anywhere in North America, so don't be shy: 800-636-1067.
Talk to you then.